Saturday, 31 October 2009

The worst blog post you will find anywhere on the internet

I had a dream last night: ABOUT THIS BLOG. Oh god, sub-consciousness based guilt. Anyway, in it I wrote something that was particularly uncontroversial and somebody from the internet said I was a horrible person underneath.

Then realising this was basically a bit of a shit dream, my sub consciousness decided it'd give me more or less the same one again, only it involved other (i.e. more interesting) people. There was a measure of full frontal tech drama, as the blog in this dream didn't allow comments, and the poster was a trusted friend who'd hacked the blog to be a bit mean.

If anybody would like me to knock up a film treatment for this then why the fuck not, I'm game, let's do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it Mark Ward who hacked into your blog?